To our Valued Patients,
Firstly, we hope that this finds you all healthy and doing well. Our community has gone through a lot of changes, but what remains the same is our dedication to your safety.
At the West Landing Dental Centre, infection control has always been our number one objective. We strive to do everything we can so your visits are safe and comfortable. With the Covid-19 pandemic, things are different. We have added steps to make sure your visits remain at the high level you have come to expect.
Upon re-opening on May 4th, the Government of Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Health Authority, Chief Medical Officer and the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan, have made many stipulations that we are embracing. We are constantly monitoring these agencies recommendations and updating our protocols to comply.
When you come in for next appointment, you may notice some changes to the office. These are to make sure your appointment will be safe as possible for you and our staff.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow proper social distancing
- Upon entry, you will be given a mask to wear, your temperature will be taken, you will be instructed on proper hand hygiene and asked to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you bring someone, we ask them to wait in your vehicle, instead of the waiting room, until the appointment is done
- Some of our operatories have been converted into temporary isolation pods as per recommendations
- Our staff will be wearing increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This will vary depending on what procedure is being performed.
- Perform meticulous hand hygiene before donning PPE including gloves
- All operatory surfaces will be routinely disinfected after each patient
- Have hand sanitizer available throughout the office
- Daily screening and temperature recording every staff member
We want to thank you for your patience and kind comments so far. We are learning as well and want to work with you to make sure that you are comfortable and feel safe.
Welcome back to outstanding loyal patients
Drs. Harach and Penkala, along with the staff of the West Landing Dental Centre